Monday 27 October 2014

Baby Boots Parade!



I have written before about how much I love this Baby Bootie pattern, but seeing as I am making so many for the Thorndon Fair, I thought I would do a post showing all the different combinations I have knitted to date.  

If you want this pattern you will need to buy it here. Buying the pattern gives you permission to sell your finished items, provided you credit the pattern designer, Judy Nemish of Double Diamond Knits. The pattern is called "Oh Baby! Baby Boots".




Gorgeous Grey Boots (The first pair I made in this pattern)

Pink Camouflage Boots (went to a Military Family!)


Orange You Glad I'm Finished Boots (ran out of the right colour yarn)

Peachy Keen Boots
Little Boy Blue boots (has matching had a cardigan in coordinating colours)
Pink and Chocolate Bow Boots (Also with matching Bow hat)

Chocolate Wool Boots
Canary Pom-Pom Boots
Colour-block Daisy Boots (has coordinating hat)
Little Robin Boots (has coordinating hat)
Pink CandyFloss Boots

Most of the boots in these photos I have given away as gifts. From the Chocolate Wool boots down are booties I have made to sell at the Fair. I need to make probably another 6 pairs I think! EEEEEEEK! What really intrigues me is that the same pattern can look so different depending on the yarn, colour and details. I don't think baby boots are boring at all!

There is a blog post here if you are looking for a free pattern. It is a really easy pattern for a beginner knitter. 




Anyway, I'm back to the needles now... 

Skip To My Lou

No comments:

Post a Comment